Praisecharts for WorshipSong Band
- Multitracks were in keys your church could sing, and could be transposed at the click of a button?
- You didn't need to have a trained twenty-something computer geek available to set up and run multitracks?
- Multitracks that matched the artists arrangements were affordable?
- Your multitracks were delivered with accurate chord charts matched to the music so you could learn and play them instantly?
- You could buy orchestrations, lead sheets, rhythm charts, and guitar tabs, that perfectly matched your multitracks?
- Your entire team could practice at home on any tablet or computer with free software and generous rehearsal copy terms?
- Your entire team could wirelessly stream chord charts that automatically transposed to the key of your multitracks during performance, with independent capo settings, eliminating the need for a separate chord reader app?
- You could automatically display lyrics that followed your multitracks on a projector?
- You could loop and skip sections in your multitrack with the click of a foot pedal,and your chord chart followed along?
- You could easily use your own content, and content from artists and multitrack producers everywhere, not just the site your software vendor says you can?
- Buys the chord chart (if desired) and multitracks from www.praisecharts.com.
- Drags the downloaded zip file into the WorshipSong Band library area on her PC, Mac, IPad, or Android tablet (see video below).
- Run WorshipSong Band to use the integrated tracks and chord charts.
WorshipSong has implemented several key enhancements to its WorshipSong Band platform so Praisecharts for WorshipSong Band can be the best multitrack solution available. These include:
- An integrated wireless network mode allowing any chord chart to be shared across any collection of PC's, Macs, IPads,or Android devices. Chord chart display is synchronized during playback, along with all SongFlow state data, meaning everybody on the network sees the same thing, including set list, current song location, planned loops/jumps, and transpositions. This integrated solution can eliminate the need for a separate chord reader app.
- Enhancements to the chord display functionality including two-column display on wide screen devices and configurable chord and lyric colors and sizes.
- The ability to independently load chord charts and track info from separate files.
- Ability to automatically split stereo tracks into separately controllable channels when required.
- An Android version to reach more platforms and also support low-cost Android tablets as networked chord displays.
Praisecharts recently upgraded its download engine and added the necessary technology to integrate WorshipSong Band resources into its resource delivery system. For Praisecharts multitrack users who are not using WorshipSong Band, the tracks will work just as they did before in any chosen playback system. The audio content is unchanged.
What Content Can I Use?
Many of the 'Multi Track' category of products already have integrated chord charts and track files for WorshipSong Band. Other track types and newer multitracks can be used by manually creating the tracks.txt file. If you previously purchased a Praisecharts Multi Track product that did not yet have the WorshipSong Band integration complete, merely re-download it. The list of multitracks that are ready to go is maintained here.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Available in several congregation friendly keys
- Integrated click and cues
- Standardized arrangements typically consisting of drums, bass, 1, 2,or 3 guitars, piano/keys, and track