HAVE QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE
  1. Andy
  2. Feature Requests
  3. Saturday, 26 December 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi Mark,

If I want to create a High, Mid and Low version of a song (eg using the original files from Multitracks.com) and wish to use the original files to keep the quality high then I would need to re-enter the chords for the new key.

Bearing in mind you already have the code built in to transpose the chords what do you think about allowing us to specify the song key (audio files key) and the key of the chords we have entered. These may differ. Then one could change the audio files and just change the key at the top of the tracks file to create the new version.

This feature might also benefit those who already have the words and chords for their song, but have them in a different key from the audio files they have.

Many thanks

Andy
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Power Music Essentials from Cambron Software.

A bonus for this is it can sometimes read chords from PDFs and retain the spacing.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Feature Requests
  3. # 1
Hi, I went to download and use Chordsmith but found it not possible because of the conflicts between Java and Chrome. Do you have any other suggestions as I can't find anything that works without issues and it is so laborious doing it all longhand.

Thanks, Paul
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Feature Requests
  3. # 2
Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for you assistance. I will work that way from now on. If the file transpose could be added to the WSBs future roadmap that would be amazing.

Many thanks

Andy
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Feature Requests
  3. # 3
I downloaded and tried Chordsmith on my Mac.

As long as you just copy/paste (Cmd-C and Cmd-V) between Chordsmith and the WSB editor it works fine, with both text copied from the WSB editor and modified/transposed in Chordsmith, and a new chord chart just entered into Chordsmith directly, then copied into WSB.

Your idea about putting the key of the chords in the tracks file would work also. I can look at that for a next release.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Feature Requests
  3. # 4
Hi Mark,

I have used this tool and it is really cool. In fact I used it for the Christmas Carols we did. However I am concerned about compatibility of end files with WSB when created in other software on a MAC. Do you think Chordsmith will produce compatible text CR/LF when used on the MAC.

Andy
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Feature Requests
  3. # 5
Get this:

http://www.statistics101.net/chordsmith/

You can copy/paste from it into the editor in Worshipsong. It works great. The only thing it does, rarely, is take a section header like [Ch] and make it [Dh] or something, but those are easy enough to catch.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Feature Requests
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Follow Us

© Copyright 2018 WorshipSong. All Rights Reserved.

Search