HAVE QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE
  1. Bill Roth
  2. Technical Support
  3. Friday, 30 September 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
Greetings!

I am currently having a good deal of trouble trying to figure out how the automatic WBB importer works. I've read on the bottom of http://worshipsong.com/band/track-sources that I just need to "Drag the zip file you downloaded from Worship Backing Band onto the player, and it will perform the import automatically." But I haven't had any success with dragging the zip file onto the player. Nothing seems to happen. And if I put the zip file in the Library folder, it's not recognized.

I am running Windows 10 Home, and WorshipSong Band 2.9.1. Is it a Windows 10 issue? Is there a workaround that I could use the importer with OSX instead? Or do I just need to find a copy of Windows 7 somewhere?

Thanks again for your kindness and assistance.

Bill Roth
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
As an aside, if you are using Worship Backing Band tracks, just download their IPad versions. They are zip files that work in Worshipsong Band as is. If you want chords you will still need to add these manually, but they sell chord charts.

Another source is Guidetracks.co. They have about 70 tracks now available in our format, with chord charts.

We just use Sox to convert files to ogg in our importer, using default settings. We don't normalize or anything.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 1
Hi, I've since found another posting that has helped me sort the problem and I have worked out how to sort the text and chord files but The level of the .Ogg files is so high in comparison, it's just overloaded. What level are the compatible tracks mixed to?

Paul
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 2
Hi Guys, I have the same issue but the fix posted here doesn't work for me.? Am I missing something? I'm on the later 3.1.3 version of the program.

Paul
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 3
Hey we work closely with the WBB guys, so if you run into some songs which do not import right, let me know so we can keep improving the process.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 4
WOW! I am immensely excited! That method that you described above, Mark, works perfectly! Thank you so very much for your help and kindness!

:) :) :)

Praise the Lord!

Bill Roth
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 5
In testing with version 2.9.6 (the latest one from the site) under Windows 10, I found that drag and drop did [i]nothing[/i] if I had started WSB from the desktop shortcut, but it [i]seemed to work[/i] if I had started WSB from the executable location using Explorer.

Can you try what I just described to see if it works in that mode for you? There are known bugs with drag and drop in Windows 10.

The OSX importer is not quite ready.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 6
Hi, I've been able to import from WBB by dragging the zipped file into the WorshipSong Library Folder. There's a Folder in the WorshipSong Library called WBBImport, drag the files into that that folder then restart WorshipSong, hope that helps.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Technical Support
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Follow Us

© Copyright 2018 WorshipSong. All Rights Reserved.

Search